I want you to get it

As I continue down this privileged dissertation journey, my desire is to find a way for the hearer to  leave the auditorium, classroom, seminar room, lecture hall, conference room different.

To the listener, the hearer, the student, the employee I say....

I want you to get it. I want you to feel good, great.  I want to find a way that when people present a topic, no matter what it is, you can hear, and apply and become a little bit more of your ideal self, knowing you are awesome, knowing you are loved, knowing you are special. Having the utmost respect for yourself and others and displaying the unforced behavior to display that respect. I want you to believe what Maya Angelou said, you are enough.
I want you to have MLKs  audacity to believe that you can have dignity, equality, and freedom. I want you to believe what Ghandi said, you are in control. I want you to believe what Jesus said, you will do greater things than me.  I want you to believe what God the Father said that he created you for a special purpose. I want you to be you, it is a societal imperative for you to #BeAsBuilt.

Comments

Popular Posts